Special non-stick pans
grater, planer and chopper
peeler, opener and divider
timer, thermometer, funnel
drink and store
turner, pliers, spoons
The advantages at a glance
– Colourful special pan for pancakes and crepes
– Diameter 25 cm
– With the rim levelled on one side and ceramic sealing with non-stick effect
– KELOMAT Color special coating on the outside
– Ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside- heat-resistant up to 400 °C
– Strong thermo-stable base
– Suitable for electronical, gas and glass ceramic stoves
– Short browning time, good heat conduction and high energy exploitation
– Up to 160°C heat-resistant synthetic handle with flame protection
– Dishwasher-safe – however, manual cleaning is recommended for longer shelf life.
The crepes pan of the KELOMAT CeraMic COLOR induction series is a must-have for all pancake and crepe lovers, not only because of its shape, but also because of its colour. The pan has a diameter of 25 cm and a low rim that is levelled on one side, which makes turning the pancakes in mid-air (flipping) and taking them out of the pan extremely easy. The pan can also be used on modern induction stoves.
Optically, it is a real gem in every kitchen as well with its orange-red KELOMAT Color special coating and its cream-coloured ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside – heat-resistant up to 400 °C. There will be nothing left to wish for functionally as well: the pan heats extremely quickly and is ready for use in a heartbeat (you can turn the heat down quickly afterwards). The ceramic coating prevents sticking of the dough and guarantees easy flipping. Since the rim is levelled on one side, flipping pancakes with a spatula or in the air is extremely easy, even for amateurs. The crepes pan is one of six pans of the CeraMic COLOR series.
The ceramic sealing is robust. However, scratching and/or sharp objects should not be used on it. We recommend our synthetic kitchen aids.