KERAMIKA stew pot
The advantages at a glance
– Diameter 20, 24, 28 cm available
– Special aluminium alloy, designed with extra strong casting
– Strong thermo-stable base
– Suitable for all stoves (electronical/gas/glass ceramic/induction)
– Ceramic non-stick sealing for low-fat cooking
– Short browning time, good heat conduction and high energy exploitation
– Sealing heat-resistant up to 400°C
– Well-closing lid made of aluminium casting
– Dishwasher-safe – however, manual cleaning is recommended for longer shelf life
KELOMAT’s KERAMIKA induction stew pot combines the advantages of tradition cast-iron cookware with the lightness of aluminium. The pot comes in three sizes: 20, 24 and 28 cm diameter. It is perfect for dishes that need to simmer a bit longer on the stove. It is also suitable for in the oven.
Thanks to the special aluminium casting, it is considerably lighter than traditional cast-iron cookware. On the outside, it has a grey non-porous special hard coating, due to which the cookware will keep its original shine for a long time. On the inside, the stew pot has a ceramic non-stick sealing, which is very robust. However, scratching and/or sharp objects should not be used on it. We recommend our synthetic kitchen aids. The lid with aluminium casting makes sure that the pot is sealed seamlessly.
- SKU: 3420-359
- EAN.: 9003064502949