KELOMAT steam juicer
The advantages at a glance
– Diameter 27 cm
– Fruit bowl 10.0 l / juice container 3.0 l
– Water reservoir 5.2 l (can also be used as cooking pot)
– Made of premium stainless steel rust-free 18/10
– Strong thermo-stabile-capsule base
– Suitable for all stoves (electronical/gas/glass ceramic/induction)
– High energy exploitation, best possible heat and steam distribution
– Transparent lid made of glass
– Ergonomically shaped metal handles
The KELOMAT steam juicer changes juicy fruits into sweet fruit juice in no time. This is done in an very gentle process, in which the fruits are heated, but not boiled. This preserves minerals and vitamins. The steam juicer consists of three elements: a water reservoir (5.2 l) below for steaming (can also be used as a simple cooking pot), a fruit bowl (10.0 l) and a juice container (3.0 l) with a conical nozzle, through which the juice can drain off. You can also purchase the accompanying filling hose here.
Thanks to its thermo stable capsule base, the steam juicer can be used on any stove. The ergonomically shaped metal handles enable easy handling. It is entirely made of premium stainless steel. Therefore, the steam juicer will remain odourless even after many uses, and the taste and appearance of the juices are not affected either. The steam juicer guarantees a high energy exploitation due to the best possible heat and steam distribution, due to which the juicer can also be used for steaming.
- SKU: 1984-360
- EAN.: 9003064502926