ROASTING TRAY/WHISTLING KETTLE/STEAMJUICER
The advantages at a glance
– Diameter 26 cm
– KELOMAT Color special coating on the outside
– Ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside- heat-resistant up to 400 °C
– Strong thermo-stable base
– Suitable for all stoves (electronical/gas/glass ceramic/induction)
– Short browning time, good heat conduction and high energy exploitation
– Up to 160°C heat-resistant synthetic handle with flame protection
– The ceramic sealing is robust. However, scratching and/or sharp objects should not be used on it. We recommend our synthetic kitchen aids.
– Dishwasher-safe – however, manual cleaning is recommended for longer shelf life.
KELOMAT’s CeraMic induction pan is a reliable help in the kitchen. The pan with a 26-cm diameter is perfect for 3-4 persons. Whether you want to cook an egg, vegetable or meat dish, thanks to the pan coating, nothing sticks and dishes are cooked evenly all the way through – ideal for effortless cooking! The pan can also be used on modern induction stoves. Optically, it is a real gem in every kitchen as well with its bronze KELOMAT COLOR special coating and its cream-coloured ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside – heat-resistant up to 400 °C. There will be nothing left to wish for functionally as well: the pan heats extremely quickly and is ready for use in a heartbeat (you can turn the heat down a bit afterwards). The ceramic coating prevents sticking and enables easy handling. The shaped synthetic handle sits comfortably in your hand and is heat-resistant up to 160°C with flame protection.